One of Olympic Bibis‘ highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests and team members. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way we live, and we are adjusting our daily operations to fit within the new normal. In response to this, we have reviewed our existing health and safety processes and developed a new safety protocol. This in-depth cleanliness and disinfection protocol is designed to ensure your safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
Our assurance program has created the following protection measures:
- Focus on the cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces throughout the property, although there is a deeper focus on hotel rooms, restaurant, pool and public areas
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel
- Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel.
- Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing at the reception, lobby, restaurant and public areas.
- In high-touch locations, such as the front desk, partitions have been placed to separate guests from staff.
- Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
- Increased disinfection of most frequently touched room areas—such as light switches, door handles,TV & A/C remotes and more.
- Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- Space tables apart in restaurant and pool bar to provide physical distancing.
- Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages. Heightened food safety standards by placing glass in front of the Buffet
- Public washrooms are equipped with liquid soap and paper towels. Drains are cleaned regularly.
- Offer cash-free methods of payment.
- Provide team members with comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
Our fist priority has always been the safety of our guests and team-members.Olympic Bibis builds on the best practices and protocols we’ve developed over the last year, allowing our guests to rest easy with us and focus on enjoying the unforgettable experiences we have to offer—while protecting our team members who are on the front lines of hospitality.”
Olympic Bibis can be the perfect choice for your next relaxing and worry-free staycation.